Hand Painted Wall Art
An Ultimate Guide to Buy Wall Arts for your home
A bare wall is no fun. No one likes anything sober nowadays. Wall hangings, art, and photos serve as the most pompous and stylish overlook for your homes. Wall art simply makes your room more eye-catching and attractive like never before. Rather than just picking up any wall art for your room, pick the one which you love. Once you find the best wall art for yourself then it creates a perfect theme for the place you are working with.
It surely seems to be a really big task, finding the best artwork, purchasing, installing but that's what makes us unique because at decor company we provide you with best services in the market.
Important factors you should know before you need to know about wall paintings.
In terms of size, the perfect ratio of wall art to available space should be ⅔ to ¾. If you want to hang the piece above any sofa or furniture then make sure that it is not bigger than the furniture itself. The ideal size of the piece/wall art should be around 50% to 75% in terms of the size of the furniture.
Landscape and portrait wall paintings are used in different spaces. If your wall is very big or wide then you should prefer choosing landscape photos so that the wall doesn't look empty. But if it is small then you should prefer landscape as they look better and provide more volume to the wall as well as to the room.
Choosing the right colour of artwork for the right kind of place is as important as choosing eye-catching artwork. Different colour creates different types of mood in the surrounding. Mood means the feeling or emotion that we get after seeing that artwork. For eg, if you want your dining room to be a little cool then you can simply choose some colours like blue or green.
Well, some paintings are more expensive than others because every painting is unique in itself. Every painting has its meaning and creativeness which is next to irreplaceable. No one can make the exact copy of that painting, not even the original artist, and sometimes the artist is dead, which makes them even more unique and valuable.
Wall paintings for living room
Adding any artwork to your living room can instantly transform your living room into a contemporary, classical, or fusion-looking room. A good artwork not only appreciates your beautiful stunning walls but also draws attention towards your elegant furniture.
The top 3 wall paintings for the living room are:
- Naples Colourful Floral Framed Canvas Print - Add the symbol of lasting beauty and happy life to your living room.
- Orion Geometrical Shapes Framed Canvas Print - make everyone gaze and appreciate the beauty of this geometrical framed canvas.
- Shimmering Butterflies Hand Painted Wall Painting - Set of 2 (With Outer Floater Frame) - Bring the beauty of nature to your beautiful living room and relieve the soothing and calming effect of nature.
Top 3 wall paintings for bedroom
The right type of artwork can change the whole game for your bedroom. It directly affects your mood and how you feel about yourself when you're in your bedroom. It manifests your personality.
The top 3 wall paintings for your bedroom are:
- Gandola Ride Framed Canvas Wall Art - are you adventurous? or maybe a traveller? Then this art is just for you!!!. It depicts the beauty of Venice and how beautiful our surroundings are.
- Amalfi Coast Framed Canvas Wall Art – With these humongous mountains of Europe and perfect detailing of the civilization presented, your guest will surely hang for a second to search for the answers within this painting.
- Earth's Crust Inspired Framed Canvas Wall Art – Abstract art blends with nature to create this striking painting. This painting is the epitome of calm and peace. Soothing Colors with a dash of gold, perfect for any serene room in your home.
Top 3 wall paintings for your dining room
Large abstract painting, photography works well in contemporary decor, while still-life or nature landscapes will fit into a more traditional setup. Any one of these is a perfect fit for the dining room to look classy and eye-catching.
- The Parisian Blue and Gold Drip 100% Hand Painted Wall Painting (With Outer Floater Frame) - A hand-painted wall art painting that you have never seen before. The mixture of Parisian blue with glittery gold makes it the perfect fit for your dining room.
- Lima Butterfly & Leaf Framed Canvas Print - got a really big wall? No worries decor company got you!! With this wall painting, your dining room will look as clean and elegant as this masterpiece.
- Ancient Indian Art Inspired Framed Canvas Print - The most royal and classic retro art you can have. With the perfect mixture of vibrant and royal colours, this can be a perfect fit for you if you want an amazing royal retro look.
Top 3 wall paintings for kid's room
- Reno neon 3 D Butterfly Framed Canvas Print - with a perfectly symmetrical shape and creativity at its best, this painting combines both of them to give a marvellous result for your kids' room.
- The Udaipur Elephant Framed Canvas Print - this painting comes with a remarkable finishing printed on a canvas and goes hand to hand with any age.
- The Jaipur Elephant Framed Canvas Print - perfectly designed paintings that come with 3 panels. The astonishing scenery and the big elephant with royal Jaipur colours make everyone halt and stare for a bit.
How can you take inspiration from different Seasons?
- Fall - various shades of yellow, orange, red, purple, and brown can be used for making amazing wall-hanging art. For example, wall painting with punchy green leaves.
- Winter - these should be intense and icy. The painting should be full of black, bright whites, and the coolest blues.
- Spring - This is a season of the most unique and eye-catching colours. Purple Rose, Buttercream, Ultimate Gray, Burnt, Coral, Sphagnum Moss Green are the best to light up the surroundings.
- Summer - these generally have aggressive red and neutral colours like powder blue, dusty pink, mauve, lavender, and pale yellow.
We Provide Various Types Of Wall Painting At Dekor Company
If you need to buy paintings online in India, we have a wide range of wall art paintings suited for your home in categories such as naturalism, photorealism, painterly, impressionism, abstract art, surrealism, and pop art. Each type of wall painting portrays a different mood and a story within itself.
Naturalism: An attempt to portray the subject as it actually appears in real life with accurate attention to detail but stops short of appearing like a photograph.
Photorealism: An artwork which looks as realistic as a photograph.
Painterly: An art style characterized by visible brushstrokes and texture left in the paint medium.
Impressionism: A style of painting which gives out the appearance of being rough and unfinished, and characterized by small, thin visible brushstrokes.
Abstract art: Art that doesn’t resemble anything from “real life”.
Surrealism: Modern art style of painting in which various abstract concepts together give a startling effect.
Pop art: Modern art style that started back in the 1950s and draws inspiration from commercial and consumer aspects of everyday life.
Dekor Company is a one stop shop to buy paintings online in India. For example, if you’re a person having a taste for classicism, you would prefer an oil or acrylic painting. Wall art paintings have been redefined through the use of watercolour, pen ink and natural dye.
Why Always choose Hand Painted Wall Painting Over Art Print
An original painting depicts the hard work of an artist who has burned the midnight oil to make the masterpiece sans the use of a machine. The painting is sui generis. On the contrary, art print is made by a machine where the artist’s contribution is minimal.
Each brushstroke of an original painting is representative of the artist’s emotions. Compared to that, the art print is just an oversized poster. One can feel the intricacies of an original painting through touch. Art print lacks such fervour. One can acknowledge neat organisation of brushes and color in an original painting.
We at Dekor Company want you to feel the same emotions as that of the artist. Keeping this thought in mind, we provide you with the best original wall paintings online in India which form the best form of wall decoration product.
Why Dekor Company?
Dekor Company prides itself on keeping the artist’s soul alive by selling original paintings which are sourced from across the globe. Moreover, we offer those paintings with a lowest price guarantee and all our paintings come either wrapped on a wooden frame or with a beautiful floater frame.
- Are these wall paintings hand painted?
All our paintings in the hand painted section are handmade using acrylic paint by our artists. The acrylic paint is also used to give the paintings a great texture which you can feel and touch with your hands.
- Are these paintings framed?
Yes, all our hand painted wall art comes framed. The canvas is wrapped around an outer floater frame and hooks and nails are supplied so that one can hang them as soon as it is delivered. You do not need to get any external framing on these.
- What are the shipping charges on this Hand painted Wall Paintings?
Shipping is included in the price of the product.
- Do you offer Cash on Delivery service on Hand painted Wall Paintings?
Yes, Cash on delivery can be availed on this product.
- Does this Hand painted Wall Paintings come with hooks at the back to hang?
Yes, it does.
- What is the return policy on these Hand painted Wall Paintings?
Yes, you can return these if you don’t like within 7 days of receiving it, with original packaging so that no damage is done to the product.
- What will happen if I receive a damaged Hand painted Wall Paintings?
In case of any damage, we will send you a brand-new piece or give you a full refund, whatever maybe your choice.
- How do you package this Hand painted Wall Paintings?
All Hand painted Wall Paintings are packaged using the best quality thermocol and cardboard packaging to make sure you receive the product safely.
- How long will it take us to get this Hand painted Wall Paintings delivered?
All orders are delivered within 7 working days.